The XIVth edition, August 24th-26th, 2021
List of admitted competitors
- Acatrinei Carmen-Lorena – Iași
- Ardusătan Gabriela-Alexandra – Chioar, Maramureș
- Betej Elena-Andrada-Mădălina – Gorj
- Bîrsan Teodora – Buzău
- Călin Iuliana-Elena – Argeș
- Cojocaru Carmen-Iazmina – Romanați, Olt
- Cupșe Denis-Daniel – Codru
- Dinu Andreea-Maria – Romanați, Olt
- Dolhascanu Mihăiță – Moldova
- Ene Lorena-Minodora – Gorj
- Farcaș Cristina-Maria – Mureș
- Gavriluț Pîrvoni Dorinel – Banat
- Girel Andrei-Nicolae – Dobrogea
- Lupu Roxana – Moldova
- Marica Aurora-Mihaela – Dolj
- Negru Ștefan-Alexandru – Bacău
- Oprea Valentina-Vasia – Romanați, Olt
- Păun Stelian – Vlașca, Giurgiu
- Pîrvu Marta – Brăila
- Pop Alexandru – Țara Zarandului, Arad
- Răspop Ionela-Ana-Maria – Mărginimea Sibiului
- Rus Dorin Adrian – Valea Tibleșului, Bistrița Năsăud
- Sperache Mihail – Gorj
- Tanasă Emilia-Georgiana – Moldova
- Topan Diana – Maramureșul istoric
- Treteag Mario-Gabriel – Bucovina
- Turcu Luiza-Elena – Valea Dunării, Dolj
- Spinei Damian – Republica Moldova
- Yermakova Anastasiia – Ucraina
- Merima Njegomir – Serbia
The contest purpose:
The thematic variety of folklore imposes, especially, that artistic genre which addresses to the soul by the emotional and sensitive states which it transmits, namely the love song. Thus, the organizers intend to rediscover, valorise and promote these creations and launch new performers belonging to the vocal genre, meant by definition to increase the spiritual richness of all the inhabitants of the Danube region and not only.
The contest addresses to the vocal soloists and also to small groups (maximum 5 persons), amateur artists belonging to the communities from the Danube’s course: Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Ukraine. In the contest there are allowed persons being over 18 years old. It’s advisable that in the case of the participants from the Romanian counties near to the Danube, one of the contestants should belong to the preponderant ethnic group (Ukrainians, Tartars, Turks, Lipovenians, Greeks, Italians etc.).
After the pre-selection only 30 contestants will be admitted and will take part in the competition.
The registration in the contest:
The winners of the previous editions (the winner of the trophy’s, first prize, second prize and third prize) cannot participate in the contest. Also, in the case that one contestant already participated in two editions of the festival, a third participation is not possible.The winner of the trophy in the previous edition will be presented for performing a micro recital, at the organizers request (case in which the organizers will cover the expenses for transportation, accommodation and meals).
The registration in the contest is made on the basis of a registration form (according to annex). The record will be sent together with a CD or attached to an e-mail containing the repertory for the contest. All of these will be sent to the address of The County Center for Preservation and Promotion of Traditional Culture, nr. 2 Piata Traian (Traian Square), postal code 810153, phone no/ fax +40239.614.710 Braila, Romania until the 06th of July 2018. The songs in mp3 format and the documents required for the registration in the contest may be also sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each contestant will present 2 songs, different as structure (tempo, tune, rhythm, and feature); the first song, without accompaniment, and the second one with musical accompaniment, representing the ethno folklore area from which the contestant comes.
The songs will correspond, through their content, to the message transmitted by the festival’s title – the love song.
In other words, the contestants will present in the festival – exclusively – love songs. In what concerns the representatives of the ethnic groups, their songs will belong to the repertory of the respective minority.
The contestants will wear the costume specific to the area or ethnic group they belong to.
The pre-selection for the Romanian and the foreign contestants will be done on the basis of the audio material sent – CD-mp3 or e-mail, on the 10thof July 2018. The decisions will be made by the contest jury.
For registration in the contest, each candidate will present/send up to the pre-selection date:
- Copy of the identity card;
- The registration form filled in;
- 2 digital colour artistic photos;
- Copy of the scholar/ student card, where appropriate, in order to benefit from the existing tax opportunities (only for the foreign contestants).
The contestants admitted in the contest will be notified and they have the obligation to send to the organizers the scores of the songs until the 15th of July 2018.
Braila County Council and the Creation Center organise between the 26st- the 28rd of July 2016 the tenth edition of the International Folklore Festival “Love Song along the Danube”.
The deadline for submitting applications is July 3, 2016
Pre-selection will be made on July 4, 2016.
For further information please see:
Braila County Council and the Creation Center organise between the 21st- the 23rd of July 2015 the ninth edition of the International Folklore Festival “Love Song along the Danube”.
- *The contest addresses to the vocal soloists and also to small groups (maximum 5 persons, each of the contestants meeting the age condition ), amateur artists belonging to the communities from the Danube’s course: Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Ukraine.
- *In the contest there are allowed persons being over 18 years old, made until the pre selection date.
- * It’s advisable that in the case of the participants from the Romanian counties near to the Danube, one of the contestants should belong to the preponderant ethnic group -Ukrainians, Tartars, Turks, Lipovenians, Greeks, Italians etc.
- * After the pre-selection only 30 contestants will be admitted and will take part in the competition
We let you know that we have published the liste with the admited competitoris after the pre-selection from the 14th of july 2015.